SAINTS SOCCER CLUB
The process for registering for both returning and new players is relatively simple if you follow these specific process steps.
1. Determine which age category your player is in. The three categories are:
- Academy (U5–U10)
- Select (U11–U12)
- Select (U13–U19)
2. Download and fill out the appropriate form found in this section of the website.
- Academy (U5-U10) Registration Form
- Select (U11-U12) Registration Form
- Select (U13-U19) Registration Form
3. If you do not know your prospective coaches name, enter “NA”.
4. Bring completed form to the Club Signing Event being held on Saturday, July 1, 2017 between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM at the Soccer Post located at 790 S. Main Street, Ste. 413, Keller, TX.
5. If you cannot attend the Signing Event on July 1, fill out the form, scan it and return it by e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Be sure to select the Payment Method you prefer. You will not be required to make any Club Fee payment at signing. Invoices will be sent out in July once final team rosters are set.
7. Your player will be fitted for their game day and practice uniforms at the Signing Event. Payment for the standard kit is required at the time of sizing. Be sure to select 3 possible uniform number choices on the form. The numbers will be allocated after the team rosters are set.
8. New players interested in the “99 Girls” or “’00 Girls” Select teams are encouraged to attend a special tryout session at 10:00 AM on July 1 to be held at the club field at Keller Lions Club. This is an excellent opportunity to discuss team options with Coach Jeff Schott and meet some of the returning players from these squads. Come ready to play and have some fun.