The Saints Soccer Club was established in 1987 in Southlake, Texas and has been serving area youth for thirty years. It is a registered non-profit club whose mission is to prepare local athletes for the next level of competition, through age appropriate training, a positive development environment, and maintaining a fun enjoyable experience. Focusing on the players first, each individual should have strong fundamentals, confidence, and creativity to carry them to their highest potential. Our organization believes it starts with quality coaches and volunteers who are passionate, supportive, and exemplary role models of sportsmanship. Thus we are committed to ongoing training and mentoring of our coaches and volunteers.
Saints SC will always strive to operate to the best of our ability within the context of the following principles:
- To consistently create a fun filled, positive experience for every girl and boy in the program.
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity to the other players, coaches, parents, and referees.
- To enhance player self esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character.
- To always put the best interest of the player above all others.
- To provide equal access to the highest quality and most appropriate of programs of development for both girls and boys.
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership and support.