The Saints Athletic Soccer Club was established in 1987 in Southlake, Texas and has been serving area youth for thirty years. It is a registered non-profit club whose mission is to prepare local athletes for the next level of competition, through age appropriate training, a positive development environment, and maintaining a fun enjoyable experience. Focusing on the players first, each individual should have strong fundamentals, confidence, and creativity to carry them to their highest potential. Our organization believes it starts with quality coaches and volunteers who are passionate, supportive, and exemplary role models of sportsmanship. Thus we are committed to ongoing training and mentoring of our coaches and volunteers.
Saints ASC will always strive to operate to the best of our ability within the context of the following principles:
- To consistently create a fun-filled, positive soccer experience for every Saints player and their family.
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and integrity for themselves, to other players, and the coaches, parents, and referees.
- To improve and promote player self-esteem, confidence, emotional development, and overall character; in addition to growing each players’ skills and knowledge of the game.
- To always put the best interest of the player above all else.
- To provide equal access to the highest quality and most appropriate developmental soccer program to our extended-DFW community.
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership, and support to the club, its players, and their opponents.